Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Internship #4: Tuesday 1/12

1.Academic skills I can use on the job will be my interest for biology, my understanding of chemistry, and the knowledge of harmful chemicals I have learned through my chemistry class and through my own research.

2.


3.I can use all sorts of labor related experiences to accomplish tasks thoroughly and on time. I am capable of thinking of a decent to a pretty good solution to a problem on the spot, and I believe that will come in handy.

4.There are an assortment of new things I can learn during this job. How to take down and replace old and faded warning signs, replace broken or non-functional pieces of small storage bins. To realize the research and dedication that goes on in this department, as well as all of the other departments.

5. I can take pictures of my work, write about it on my blog, and catalog all of that into a powerpoint. I'll use that powerpoint as my evidence during my POL or exhibition.

6. I can help with overdue tasks. Getting ready for inspections, helping with signs, replacing doors for chemical storage. All things necessary and needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment