Friday, January 22, 2010

Internship #11: Friday 1/22

I can definitely say that this week hasn't been boring. Having the week start on a Tuesday, because of MLK day, having the thunderstorms, working on my presentation. It's been a good week, stressful, but good. Although, it was fun to help out with the rain situation, it was also very stressful because everyone was calling us for reports of leaks, flooding, the works. It has been a fun and relaxing week, (except for the rain of course.) The most memorable will have to be when about 5 or 6 of us walked up the parking lot to watch the flooding of a large road and the entrance to the cemetery. It was massive, and I'm glad I took pictures.

2 comments:

  1. That is good this week has not been boring for you. Internship is a fun experience and it should keep you curious, and busy. Keep in mind while at internship if you like the field you are working in/if it is something you are interested in.
    HOPE IT CONTINUES TO BE A GOOD EXPERIENCE!
    Remember when writing:
    Grammar
    Professionalism

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! I've been really busy all day today, so I wrote this within a 5 minute gap I had between tasks.

    ReplyDelete