Thursday, January 21, 2010

Internship #10: Thursday 1/21



Today was very relaxed. My mentor Tom and I ventured around the site and took pictures of everything I had worked on, with, helped accomplish, or learned about. These pictures are for the purpose of my presentation, education, and most of all, for fun.

I've been wondering over the past two weeks whether I would be cut out for a desk job. I'm a free spirit and I am having trouble sitting and working in one place. I am interested in this career but I am much too unfocused and uneducated for such a task as of now. I have also opened up a multitude of other doors to other careers I might have an interest in.

Why did you become an EH&S person?
What makes you continue doing it?
If you could, would you start over at a job that made you happy(happier)?
What do you think would have happened if you didn't go to college?
What do you think you would be doing if Kelsey-Jenny college was still around?

No comments:

Post a Comment