Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photography Techniques

1) Slow Shutter Speed. One of my favorites. Just look at that water! it looks ghostly! I would love just to play around with this setting. It is so fascinating.










2) Bokeh. This is a very interesting technique. For this you are supposed to blur the background while leaving the edge of the focused object soft. It always leaves me pleased looking at this style and I would love to try it for myself.














3) Rule Of Thirds. I plan to use the rule of thirds to my advantage to capture myself and the background behind me. I had seen the original photo and the man and his dog were a lot further away and were dead center. Since it has been edited to fit this rule, it is drastically improved.












No comments:

Post a Comment