Tuesday, March 2, 2010

semester TWO, Blog #9

Reflection on Freedom and Structure

Post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous freedoms associated with Ampersand. Then post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous structures associated with Ampersand.

Please post your response by 11:59:59pm on 3/2/10

The freedoms are luxurious, but that is most likely where it will end for most people, including myself. I have not taken action to start my draft yet. I appreciate the time in class and all the help from Sabrina and editors but I just simply haven't started.

The structure is nice as well. I greatly appreciate the format in which we wrote our multiple ideas down with questions and work based ideas with said topic. This helped me narrow-down my topics to just one. All I need to do now is attempt a draft.




No comments:

Post a Comment